Ah so another year of my favourite holiday has been and gone.
Is it even a holiday? Ether way it’s the best.
As some of you may know from previous Halloween years (Fright night 👻) I very much enjoy going full on art attack and making my costume from scratch.
This year was no different – more extreme probably.
I had decided I wanted to be a unicorn pretty early on this year when my little obsession began 🦄
So for my costume I used,
- A white bodysuit from primark that I had
- White tights also from primark
- Pink fluffy heels, primark
- White angel wings, Claire’s acesseories
- Two wigs from eBay, one I had from a previous year
- A hairband I had & polymer clay I bought from a craft shop to make my horn
- Lots of glitter eyehsadows and pigments & stick on gems.
It sounds like a lot but all in all i think I spent about £25 and the shoes I will wear again.
I’ll be getting the thinking cap on for next years already..