Before I start – there is obvs more than three ingredients to this recipe however it’s super easy and there is three main ones to the sauce so you get the title now, k?! 🙊
Also (disclaimer) this isn’t my recipe it’s just something me and my mum like to make a lot in our house, it could have potentially originated from the wise Danielle from the little gym?
Anyway it’s tasty nevertheless and quick (the two main words we all wanna hear in a recipe) so I just wanted to share it with you gals!
- Chicken breasts (amount to suit people)
- 1 chicken stockpot
- 1 chilli stockpot
- 1 red Onion
- 1 red pepper
- Peanut butter
- Soy sauce
- Cashew nuts
- Spring onion
- Cut up your veg and fry off in a little coconut oil
- Dice up your chicken breasts and add to the pan
- Pop your two stock pots in
- Add a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter in and a few drizzles of honey along with soy sauce (just add each to satisfied with taste)
- Make sure it’s all well mixed together and let it simmer for 20 mins
- Add cashew nuts and finish off with some spring onion.
Add your mix on top of noodles or rice or whatever you fancy and there you have a clean easy yummy chicken satay! Will you gals be giving this a go?