We all absolutely hate that cliche new year new me crap, right?
As much as we all have good intentions and are necking green coloured smoothies for the first week… month for really keen people the resolutions slowly slip into distant memories. I try to make more doable and realistic goals for me.
Everyone will have a complete range of “goals” for 2017 but nevertheless, write them down and keep them somewhere – even in your phone and check back every once and a while and see how they are going!
– Progress myself in work life
– Get back to committed gym life & food prep
– Visit London again
– Do more things that scare me
– Spend as much time with good friends and family as possible
– Learn the meaning of going for “just a few” 🤔
– Laugh more than cry
– Continue to treat myself whenever I feel fit to do so 💁🏻
– Go on more road trips
– Try not to be totally single and boring forever and ever; embrace this mid 20s stage of life
Have you gals made any resolutions or goals for this year?
Let me know what you think of mine!