Other people have fo shiz made this sweet potato version of lasagne but this is how i did it, so it’s mine
Lasagne is one of my favourite dishes so this ‘clean’ version is just as beaut and that little less guilty.
What you need
- Lean mince (I used 750g)
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- Handful of mushrooms
- Coconut oil
- Garlic clove
- Chopped tomatoes
- Tomato purée
- Teaspoon of ‘lazy garlic’
- 1 beef stockpot
- 3 sweet potatoes
What to do
- Start by melting a teaspoon of coconut oil in a pan, brown off the onions mushrooms, garlic and peppers then add the mince
- Cook until the veg is softened and the mince is brown. Add the beef stock pot, a tin of chopped tomatoes, some tomato purée, the teaspoon of lazy garlic and season.
- While this is cooking, take the sweet potatoes and cut into thin circle slices.
- After about 15 mins add the mince mix into a dish, sprinkle a layer of mozerella over the mix and start to layer your sweet potato evenly just like you would lasagne sheets. Add another layer of mozerella once you’ve placed your slices.
- Wack into the oven for about 45 mins – 1hr (keep an eye on it) serve with a side salad then it is ready to go! Absolutely delish 👌🏻
Is this a bit of you?